Social Media Specialist
Looking for the perfect winter break job, or a job you can work while still in school? Apply to join The Social Station's team of Social Media Specialists! Get real job experience at a tech company in The Lehigh Valley that will look great on your resume and allow you to make money while taking classes or on break! Still need to get that internship done? No problem! The Social Station will work with you to meet your internship requirements.
We are currently looking to fill several Part Time Social Media Specialist roles within our company. Hours starting off would be between 15-25 hours with the potential for more hours/Full Time as you develop into the role and our organization grows.
Our Social Management Team is at the heart of The Social Station’s offerings. Social Media Specialists should have a passion for social media and flow with creativity and energy. Social Media Specialists aid in protecting and bolstering our clients’ reputation and presence online by responding to both positive and negative reviews on sites like Yelp and Google and posting engaging content on sites like Facebook and Instagram. Our Social Media Specialists also converse both publicly and privately with our clients' customers. Our team consists of dedicated individuals who are emotionally intelligent and possess an unprecedented devotion for aiding local businesses connect with their customers.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to reviews on sites like Yelp and Google and handle other social media actions on sites like Facebook, Twitter and instagram
- Craft unique and personal responses for each interaction
- Aid in updating clients on progress by monitoring and reporting social interactions
- Contribute to a results-driven atmosphere with awareness to account performance and a high degree of situational awareness for all clients.
- Implement advice from clients and other team members rapidly and effectively to guarantee client gratification.
- Any other responsibilities that may result in the environment of a fast-moving startup.
- Create posts for clients on various social media sites
- Phenomenal communication skills and exceptional writing ability.
- A high level of creativity.
- Proven success in a deadline and detail oriented atmosphere.
- A passion for local businesses
- An affinity, basic understanding and interest in online communication channels like social media, customer review sites and others.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- An excellent work ethic and “get things done” attitude.
- Steadfast principles and strong character