Administrative Assistant - Great Opportunity for Students
Looking for a job you can work while still in school that is flexible? The Social Station is hiring an ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT and looking for the perfect candidate that is outgoing, well-organized and detail oriented. Candidates must possess exemplary customer service skills, good verbal and written skills and time management expertise. Get real job experience at a tech company in The Lehigh Valley that will look great on your resume and allow you to make money while taking classes or on break! Still need to get that internship done? No problem! The Social Station will work with you to meet your internship requirements.
This is a Part Time opportunity. Hours starting off would be between 15-25 hours with the potential for more hours/Full Time as you develop into the role and our organization grows.
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Scheduling Phone Appointments for team members
- Assist with on-boarding and setup of new clients/accounts
- Data/Information Entry
- Assist with miscellaneous items/tasks
- Assist in reviewing fulfillment teams weekly work
- Assist with contract/agreement creation
- Must have professional phone and email manner
- Handle a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to quickly learn new tasks
- General proficiency with basic computer functions (operate an internet browser, word processing, etc)
- Ability to work from home or at our office